DA1469x Battery Charging issue During Hibernation Mode

Learn MoreFAQsTutorials

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Manishkumar Bante
加入:2020-05-14 12:36
DA1469x Battery Charging issue During Hibernation Mode

Hello Dialog ,

I am able to put the DA14695 Device into Hibenration mode with WiRa SDK . But when It's into Hibenration , Battery Charging is not happening .

Can you suggest any solution on this ? So that , In any sleep mode , Charging should happen .

Device:
PM_Dialog
圣aff
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi Manishkumar Bante,

Hi Manishkumar Bante,

According to datasheet, the hibernation mode is is the “shipping mode”. There is no RAM retained, no clocks running (so no RTC), all domains are off, the system can only be woken up by POR, HW reset or a GPIO trigger. To enter this more, RC32K has to be selected as the low power clock. This is the oscillator started after a GPIO trigger that wakes up the complete system. Note that, when woken up, the system resets.

So it is not possible to have charging functionality in hibernation mode. It isn’t possible in the deep sleep mode too. How did you test is that you have charging functionality in deep sleep mode? When you plugged in the USB, the system will wake up.

Thanks, PM_Dialog

Manishkumar Bante
加入:2020-05-14 12:36
Thanks For your reply .

Thanks For your reply .

What do you mean by "When you plugged in the USB, the system will wake up" . Does it perform system reset ? .

When my device is in deep sleep , and I connect it to USB , the charging starts happening , but as soon as I remove it , it goes back to deep sleep again .

Is this result expected ??

All I want is , when I plug the device in USB and its into deep sleep , some USB attached handler should be running , so that I can give LED indication for charging .

PM_Dialog
圣aff
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi There,

Hi There,

Yes, it is the expected behavior as the system wakes-up from deep sleep and starts the charging.

>>>All I want is , when I plug the device in USB and its into deep sleep , some USB attached handler should be running

Can you please clarify this statement? Do you mean that you want a callback triggered when the system is charging?

Thanks, PM_Dialog