DA9061 unprogrammed xx

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
heje
加入:2020-08-04 09:53
DA9061 unprogrammed xx

Hi,

when I want to order an unprogrammed DA9061, what must be the xx stand for?

Kind Regards.

Device:
ED_Dialog
Staff
加入:2017-09-18 11:54
Hello heje,

Hello heje,

The -xx is place holder for an OTP hex number.

所以,一个完整的PN DA9061-xxAM1或DA9061-xxAM2.

The -xx is the OTP number, the AN is the package (QFN) and the 1 or 2 is used to signify either “tape and reel” or tray.

You might also notice silicon revision number in the full PN and the potential use of a -A or -AT. -A is Automotive qualified and -AT is extended temperature testing.

Kind regards,
ED

heje
加入:2020-08-04 09:53
Hi ED,

Hi ED,

in the DS is written ' DA9061-xxAM2 '. xx stands for the OTP variant.

'The “xx” represents a placeholder for the specific OTP variant. For detailsand availability, please consult Dialog’s customer portal ...'
What OTP variants are possible to order?

So if I order a Variant 'DA9061-66AM2' is it still possible to reconfigure this variant or not?
What variant do I have to order, that I can configure the voltages with the use of the tool?

Thanks alot.

Kind regards

ED_Dialog
Staff
加入:2017-09-18 11:54
Hello Heje,

Hello Heje,

Once the DA9061 has been powered and has loaded its OTP, you can change the configuration via I2C. However, when the device performs an OTP load/reload, you will have to perform the I2C writes again, if necessary.

Most of the OTPs or OTP descriptions can be found in our SoC application notes or the SoC design files.

As an example, this is our section on our Renesas RCAR platforms:

//www.wsdof.com/power-solutions-renesas-processors

The DA9061-66 is our standard variant for the i.MX6UL/ULL, the -67 is the same variant but has the autoboot disabled. The design files can be found here:

//www.wsdof.com/products/power-management/pmics/DA9061

The SoC application note should describe the basics of OTP’s configuration (Voltages, Sequencer…etc), however you can load the OTP into the GUI for a full register description.

Kind regards,
ED